英語論文/英文論文Dissertation Conclusion 研究結論常用的句型
1. In summary, jogging is a form of exercise that is relatively inexpensive, quite enjoyable and extremely safe.
2. It should be observed that this conclusion should not be taken as the final word on the matter.
3. It is apparent that either theory can account for the variance in the data.
4. Essentially, just four particular findings merit summarization.
5. Initially, the empirical results shall be discussed and then a relationship with the theoretical foundation relating to these results will be provided.
6. This project discusses the outcome of the study with respect to the electromigration Cu damascene lines. Particularly, the effect of ambient lines on the unpassivated Cu surface diffusion phenomenon will be recieve the brunt of the discussion.
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 14th, 2012 at 19:03 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.